New software developer/programmer position available at Pali!
Pali provide conveyancing searches to the legal profession. We have a bespoke online ordering system for our clients and a bespoke backend online order processing/case management system. Both systems have been entirely designed and built by Pali.
Our systems are continuously growing & evolving to keep up with the demands of our clients and maintain our position as award winning technology leaders within the conveyancing search industry.
As our system has been completely built in house, we are looking for an additional software developer/programmer to join our existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for new project developments and maintenance of the existing system.
The job is a full time permanent position working from our Head Office in Wallasey, Wirral, Merseyside.
The following skills are required:
- Integrating/interfacing with internal/external systems
The following skills would be beneficial
- Postgres (PostGIS)
To apply for the role, please email a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org(0) Comments
- Parkside Regeneration – Know Your Facts
- Homeowners With Four or More Properties Face Extra Regulation as Buy-to-Let Rulings Tighten
- Housing Boost for Newton-le-Willows
- Pali Grimsby's Julie Glover takes on the Alzheimer's Society Memory Walk for Charity
- Webinars with Pali for 2017
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts