Pali Warrington Announcement!
PALI Warrington are happy to announce that we have recently become an appointed rep of CLS Risk Solutions (CLSRS)
CLSRS have a full suite of Residential and Commercial Legal Indemnity Insurance products under the brand name Conveysure, some of the benefits of using CLSRS are as follows:
- Most competitive premiums.
- AA- rated insurance capacity giving your clients access to the highest rated security available in the UK property market.
- Best in class cover.
- Expert, in-house, legally qualified underwriters for bespoke policies.
- In perpetuity cover available.
- 200% Escalator clauses.
CLSRS’ online suite of legal indemnity products gives you access to over 40 residential and commercial policies with the most competitive premiums and limits of indemnity up to £3 million as standard. They cover a wide range of risks that may be identified in the conveyancing process from Restrictive Covenants and Absence of Easement to Planning and Building Regulations and Contaminated Land.
CLSRS’ insurance is underwritten by an AA- rated insurance capacity giving your clients access to the highest rated security available in the UK property market.
For transactions where you cannot comply with the "Statements of Fact" online, their expert team of underwriters will assist you offline. They will focus on delivering solutions that mitigate risk, in the most cost and time saving way possible.
Caroline Hymers Pali Warrington Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org(0) Comments
- Households in Lancashire to receive the first payouts by a fracking firm
- Did you know that as many as one in 25 people in the UK are homeless?
- Contaminated land fears for 112 homes in Amlwch
- Invitation to Free Webinar on Conveyancing Risk: Fraud
- Waste Water Spillage Pollutes River Dee
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts